Friday, October 31, 2008

making bad times better...




Keeping it brief, but I just wanted to share what a wonderful surprise I received from my hubby. He is not a flower type of guy, but he knows that I love receiving flowers, and here they are.

Work in the office has been less then good, and I have been stressed with it all! I try not to complain because in the economy situation I am grateful for my job and the insurance that it offers, but OH MY IT IS TOUGH lately! I can survive it, God will see me thru it and the flowers sure do help too!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Oh, I can almost smell them now...they are beautiful. I hope the stress lessens for you with time.

Laurie said...

Yep, God will get you thru it but those flowers and an amazing dh sure help! :o)
HLY
Laurie