Sunday, April 5, 2009

final curtain 2009...

What a great time and BIG step for Mickey (sweet granddaughter), her performance and that of the entire cast was just amazing! Fast moving, many scene changes, fun and successful is how I will describe the HS musical for 2009! As my blog readers you have followed via pictures the progress of the auditions, the costumes, the alterations, and the clips of the show as shown thru my camera! It has been fun, and YES I do have other things going on in my life.....but since this has been about one of my grandchildren it became a focus for me!

(following instructions on how to understand the races)

(planned chatting during the apartment scene)

(playing the part of being a flirt)(look at that smile, she has it well rehearsed ☺ actress all the way)

(the school district provided buses to take the *cast* to their cast party, no kids on the highway driving after 11:00p.m. ~ great idea)

Thank you for indulging me with my fascination with this musical, this year I had some responsibilities with the musical so it gave me more of an inside view...PLUS I have the digital camera to support the picture taking ;>)!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Love the flirty smile pic!!!
hly
laurie

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

She is precious and so are you; thanks for sharing all the inside, back stage, fun! Mickey is just darling.

Susan said...

Looks like it was a fantastic show! Congratulations to Mickey and the rest of the cast and crew!

Rose said...

I really wish I could have been there!