
Thank you very much to Mary of Neat & Tidy for this wonderful award! It is so kind of Mary to think of me in this way, and I am blessed to have her as a blogger friend. I feel a bond with Mary via our computers. There is a kindness about her that is very obvious, I read her blog on a regular basis...I am always touched by what she shares with us! THANK YOU MARY, I proudly accept this *sisterhood* award from you! Please take time to read what Mary shares on her blog, you will feel blessed, just as I do!
3 comments:
Congratulations, Barb; well deserved!
Congratulations on the award!
I have come to your blog thru Mary's blog, and you are so right, she is the kindest person I know. I am proud to call her my cousin. She is a blessing to all that know her!
Post a Comment