Wednesday, December 19, 2007

when Christmas is near...

 
Posted by Picasa

I am HUGE on tradition ~ just ask my family!! You know "Christmas is near" when the Christmas socks appear, and here they are!! Each year I MUST buy *socks* for my two co-workers in the office, oh yes and a desk top Poinsettia *mysteriously* arrives on their desks the week before Christmas ~it is *tradition* you see~ !! It is so much fun being Santa's helper *HO-HO-HO*! WHY three pairs of socks you may ask....one pair for me of course LOL, but which pair will be mine and how to decide on the other two ??

This year I ALMOST DIDN'T stay with THAT tradition...but I just could not allow office administration problems to get in the way of my *tradition*, my co-workers are very gracious with their gratitude for the continued tradition. I *love* my co-workers in the office...THEY ARE THE BEST! Merry Christmas to Jessica and Linda!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

what a neat tradition barb...you have such a heart of gold! can i be your coworker? ;oD
HLY
Laurie