I just had to put two more pictures from our *Christmas together* on my blog! Please be patient with me.....but don't you wonder what these two are up too?? These are my college boys (grandsons) and this is exactly how our Christmas went this year...SO MUCH FUN!!
Laugher until our sides hurt and the tears rolled down our cheeks! GOTTA LOVE THESE COLLEGE BOYS! Luv ya Dan and Joe!!

3 comments:
goodness..look at those curls!!! Those boys are sure handsome!!!
hly
laurie
I'm so glad you wandered into my blog!! I love your little space here. I have two regular visitors to my blog that are also grandmothers, and one more is sister to one of those grandmothers. I always enjoy their perspective, and so I'm thrilled to "meet" you, too!
Your family is beautiful - those grandsons look like they are a lot of fun. And I was also impressed with the quilts - I tried that, many years ago, but I'm not too good with long-term projects, I've discovered. Oh, but I love quilts!!!! So, I buy them instead, but usually the store-bought kind. I like the cotton ones with cotton batting. They are the BEST blankets, especially when you're sick.
Which I'm hoping we're not... my husband isn't feeling too well this morning, so I'm off to run a bunch of errands in case it gets worse! We made it through Christmas, which is all I wanted... the flu is going around like wildfire here. Bleh.
Great to meet you! Come back anytime!
Jen
Isn't it so fabulous to be able to have time with these great folks in our lives? I'm not sure they really know just how much we value having them around - but it's great. I read about your Christmas benches - made me cry - those are just incredible. What a gift! And I think when my 'grands' get a bit older, your dance game looks terrific.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. Keep in touch. Happy 2008!
Marne
Post a Comment