Tuesday, February 5, 2008

my day job...

Here you go ~ pictures of where I spend five days a week, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.! This is what I refer to as my *day job*...I would rather have my *day job* be at home with my fabrics and sewing machine, but that is not meant to be just yet! But one could hope that it can happen soon enough for some enjoyment to be had by *moi*!!

Now don't get me wrong there are parts of my *day job* that I really like, and then there are the parts that are not so great! I still feel capable of doing the job, I just feel tired from the stress of the job! But truth be known most everyone that has a "job" has exactly the same kind of feelings, so I am not alone when I am telling it like it is! I am what is referred to in the modern words as *an administrative assistant* to the principal and vice principal in this below pictured school!

I can honestly say that 99% of the staff is *wonderful*...BUT then as in all occupations...there is just that 1% that can drive an *administrative assistant* crazy!

Enjoy the glimpse of my *day job*, please come back soon again!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rose said...

That looks like a BIG school--how many students? The high school my kids went to probably had 600 in all four years combined.

I sure hear you about the 1%--sometimes it is not the people but some part of the job that drives you crazy. I guess things can't be perfect...we would enjoy them too much if they were.

Laurie said...

(((((((((((Barb))))))))))
hly
laurie
ps...those kids LOVE you!