Ruth Ann of "My Little Quilt Corner" did the tag earlier in the week, and I have been thinking of *seven* things to list about myself! Tough assignment for me, I don't like talking about me!
First I apologize to Ruth Ann my *link* is not working to her *blog* so I have already broken one of the "tag rules" :<( !!
1. I am married for 46 almost 47 years to my HS sweetheart! He has given me courage and his love thru many difficult times! My cancer at the age of 37 and the treatments for 4 years before declared *free of cancer*! The loss of our house in 1990, a very sad time for our family!
2. I gave birth to two wonderful children, one son and one daughter. Most people reminded me that it was indeed the million dollar family, I never had the million dollars and don't expect that I ever will! But in my opinion IT IS NOT ABOUT A MILLION DOLLARS!
3. I am extremely proud of my 4 grandchildren! All four are honor roll students, two now in college and 2 at the middle school age...I LOVE THESE FOUR VERY MUCH!
4. I am a Christian, I love God and I want to serve Him in all of the important ways!
5. My parents divorced when I was 4 years old, it was a very tough time for me, and to this day is painful when I think of my younger years as I was growing up!
6. I changed schools five times in the fifth grade, I never knew why, and to this day I still do not know why! It was just never talked about even when I would ask!
7. My daugher-in-law and my son-in-law are VERY tolerant of me, and my obvious dedication to our family! It must be tough to have me as a mother-in-law, but they never let on! My rule is *I WILL NOT INTRUDE*, my family is very aware that I am HERE FOR THEM!
As I have read the blogs that I am most familar with I notice that most have tags on them already...so for now I will hold my *tags* until I wander into more blogs and then I will pass on the tags! Another broken tag rule, I am not tagging seven bloggers! By all means IF YOU WISH TO BE TAGGED please consider it taken care of, and I will tag you ;>D!!
Thanks Ruth Ann this has been an adventure to think of things about myself and then limit it to the seven! It is not always easy to think about the many things that have happened in my life but in reality my life has been good! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment