Maybe a better title would be *super bowl trance* because that is what you see with these pictures LOL!
First I do apologize to my son and daughter-in-law, I do not show ONE picture of their wonderful *spread of food*......WOW they did feed us well! Mike and Carol you do a wonderful job with family get togethers, WE LOVE THEM and WE LOVE YOU!
No spontaneous pictures of shouts and *oh yeahs*...but there were those! I just didn't have my camera in hand and how would one catch those kind of reactions when I was also shouting and saying *oh yeah*!!
This looks like a family that is quite reserved, actually is is a family that 1/2 of the family...my daughter and her family had JUST returned from a weekend visiting another part of the family in VA, so a six hour drive can kind of wear a person out...BUT they were with us at the Super Bowl family get together and that is VERY SPECIAL! THANK YOU to Cindy and her family...WE LOVE YOU!!
We have a college boy and his special gal also with us, and HE is the only one cheering for *a team* that happened to be playing....his team lost! Just had to tell it Dan, remember *I LOVE YOU* and Jamie too!
Enjoy the pictures...sorry again that you do not see the beautiful table of food (well it is also a beautiful table with its lace table cloth) but the food with all of us feeding ourselves was pretty awesome too!
FUN TIME WITH THIS FAMILY...even when we are in a trance with the Super Bowl and its comercials!

1 comment:
Barb,
it sounds like a perfect day...i took pics of all the ingredients and then in my rush to get everything on the kitchen island I forgot to take a pic of the spread! YIKES! Oh well...gladyou had a great time!
GO GIANTS!!!
HLY
Laurie
Post a Comment