Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the birthday boy...

To me he will always be "a boy" but in reality he is a wonderful youngman! This is *grandson #2* and celebrating his birthday today! See the *smile* on this picture, it is very genuine, this is the greeting he gives easily, he is a very natural kind of guy! This picture was taken at the university last month, he was standing by the window and started to walk toward me as I snapped the picture, and then realized I was infact snapping a profile picture (the look is one of "sorry Grandma") but I like this natural look!



I could share many *fun* stories about this one, he is full of fun, has an infectious smile and shares his happiness with all that know him! And even if you don't know him you still would very much enjoy Dan! Love you Dan, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Happy birthday, Dan!

Laurie said...

OH...a special day in your house too!
hly
laurie