In "their" honor is in reference to the Veterans and the Active Military that have and are serving *our* country to keep us safe! THANK YOU !!
The flag shown above is flying in my yard in *honor* of America and all that it stands for! Let us never forget 9/11 as a reminder of how precious our country and its freedoms should be!
The second picture is of the evening sky as the day draws to a close at my house!
This picture is one of the outside area where we have our picnic table and an area that we use occasionally for roasting hotdogs and marshmallows! A quick decision to have a hotdog roast happens when the youngest DGS calls and asks if we can roast hotdogs outside, but not today! Do you see the yellow beauties growing in our fire-ring? These I refer to as *Buttercups* not sure if that is the correct name, but it is what I have always known them as!
In case you are wondering what the reason for the combination of these pictures, when I took the picture of the flag, I discovered that the flowers are in fact blooming in the fire-ring. How interesting that wildflowers can grow in the most unique places!
1 comment:
beautiful...absolutely beautiful! thanks for your comments on my "new me"...it's been worth it! love you dear friend!
hly
laurie
Post a Comment