Saturday, May 17, 2008

the dot sickness...

Any of you that read my blog on a regular basis know of my *love of polka-dots*, and probably have guessed *it* must be a sickness that I have attacking my fabric stashing brain ;>D !!

But here it is, out in the open for all to see (well probably not all of it), but most of it, the POLKA-DOT stash!



Pretty sad when it doesn't all fit into one picture...BUT I REALLY LOVE THESE FABRICS!!



This morning DGD was here working on the *raffle quilt*, and she glanced over her shoulder at the shelves and declared that she "really likes some of the polka-dots" and she pointed out at least 80% of the different colors that she likes---IT IS A SICKNESS I TELL YA!! Love my Mickey!!

My DDIL made a surprise stop at the office this past week, and asked "so what are you going to do with those polka-dots" she must be reading my blog very closely ~~ love you Carol ~~ but you are not surprised that for your DMIL "it is a sickness"!

3 comments:

Rose said...

I don't have the p-a-d stash you have, but I must have caught that particular virus from you...LOL I do see 3 or 4 that I have or have had. There are several in there that I really, really like a Whole, Whole bunch. I think from now on I will think of you any time I sea a p-a-d.
(p-a-d Polk-a-dot)

Neal said...

Very colorful....Looks my something Rose and I's mom would buy. She always made colorful quilts.

Laurie said...

This post made me smile! LOL...
hly
laurie