Saturday, May 30, 2009

full house...

This is not a reference to the TV show from some years ago...but a few weeks ago I posted this picture! I had concerns that the eggs would actually hatch because the mom would fly away everytime we would come and go from the house or the driveway!

I am sure you can see they did hatch, and I am hoping they are able to get along as sibblings.......because this is a very full nest!

Enjoy yet another touch of Spring at my house! Please have a wonderful weekend, it is gorgeous in Central PA today!

3 comments:

Rose said...

They are adorable...brings back memories of course.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Loved the photos of the developing birds...and your grandson Dan, what a handsome young man. I so loved the flag pictures, I certainly hope everyone appreciates all that that means. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

ADORABLE! Yes, you're right, that's one full house.