Saturday, May 23, 2009

welcome...


Welcome to my blog visitors or anyone that happens to stop by my house to visit with me! This bouquet is waiting to greet visitors, along with my *welcome* wallhanging! I love picking and arranging the Spring flowers that are blooming at my house now! My *lilies of the valley* are almost ready to pick and bring in, they are so tiny but so fragrant!

Enjoy your weekend! God has blessed us in so many ways!

3 comments:

Rose said...

Lily of the Valley is tiny but Powerful! Our girls used to pick me bouquets and they would smell throughout the house!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Such a sweet picture! I imagine you made the welcome banner; could you tell me the designer of the pattern? My goal is to get a welcome banner done this weekend, but it's slow going - too much other stuff going on.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Oooo, love the flowers. I just love having fresh blooms in my home. It's rare but always a treat when they are around. I hope you enjoy your weekend too!....or what is left of it!