I am so crushed that I missed the *birthday* post for a special young man, his name is Dan! I do not have a good excuse, just a reason for missing the post. Dan's birthday is May 20th, that was the busy time with the graduation at the university. Not a good enough reason for me to miss the post *but I did*!! Dan I am so sorry....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very special grandson! Dan is a delightful guy, he is full of fun, offers up his constant support for the family, and is always ready with *hugs* for me......thank you Dan for all of these qualities, and there are many more! Please Dan forgive my careless error, and accept my apology for not posting last Wednesday, when it really was your birthday! I am hoping the hug and the *happy birthday* greeting in the office on the 20th helps you to allow me this blooper! I love you lots!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
shame on me...
Our May birthday boy!

I am so crushed that I missed the *birthday* post for a special young man, his name is Dan! I do not have a good excuse, just a reason for missing the post. Dan's birthday is May 20th, that was the busy time with the graduation at the university. Not a good enough reason for me to miss the post *but I did*!! Dan I am so sorry....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very special grandson! Dan is a delightful guy, he is full of fun, offers up his constant support for the family, and is always ready with *hugs* for me......thank you Dan for all of these qualities, and there are many more! Please Dan forgive my careless error, and accept my apology for not posting last Wednesday, when it really was your birthday! I am hoping the hug and the *happy birthday* greeting in the office on the 20th helps you to allow me this blooper! I love you lots!
I am so crushed that I missed the *birthday* post for a special young man, his name is Dan! I do not have a good excuse, just a reason for missing the post. Dan's birthday is May 20th, that was the busy time with the graduation at the university. Not a good enough reason for me to miss the post *but I did*!! Dan I am so sorry....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very special grandson! Dan is a delightful guy, he is full of fun, offers up his constant support for the family, and is always ready with *hugs* for me......thank you Dan for all of these qualities, and there are many more! Please Dan forgive my careless error, and accept my apology for not posting last Wednesday, when it really was your birthday! I am hoping the hug and the *happy birthday* greeting in the office on the 20th helps you to allow me this blooper! I love you lots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment