Thursday, May 28, 2009

surprise prize...



Today in the office was a *less then good day* (my Max Lucado book where are you now?), but arriving home my day started looking so much better! My magazine from AP&Quilting in my mailbox and the "surprise prize" from Susan of Hanging on by a Needle and Thread was also in my mailbox! Thank you Susan for a wonderful improvement to my day! Now if you look at my special "surprise prize" you see the Bits 'n Pieces Pattern and the FQs that Susan told us would be her "blogaversary" surprise, and an adorable little gift card! An extra surprise that Susan included *JUST FOR ME* I am sure ☺, the wonderful FQs are tied with A SELVAGE STRIP...thank you Susan, you know I am striving to compete with you and Anya in the Selvage strip collection :>D!

What was especially unique about the giveaway from Susan was she didn't tell us that we were competing...so any of us that normally comment to Susan's blog were put into the drawing and we didn't know ~ this is very special and a great way to do a giveaway! I love reading and commenting to Susan's blog, she does a great blog AND she is also a PA gal...I feel like she knows exactly what is happening in my part of PA, even though she is not exactly my neighbor! Thank you again Susan, I love my "surprise prize", your package arrived in time to help me with a really tough day!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations again, Barb! I'm glad that the package helped brighten your day! Enjoy!

Rose said...

What a great way to end the day!

Anya said...

Congratulations, Barb. I can't wait to see what you come up with using that selvage...