Sunday, June 7, 2009

work in progress...

I have been slowly working my way thru a bit of my stash fabrics...the following being what I did with a *jelly roll*!

(paired up and sewed the strips into sets of two)


(cut them into brick size)


(scrappy placement on the design wall)


Sewing has been a matter of a few minutes here and there because of the school office work, and time spent involved in activities with family! This will become another donation quilt, to go to *Hugs and Kisses* at Quilt Odyssey in Hershey later in the summer!

Wishing for all of you a happy day, and a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Anya said...

That's a great quick quilt. So easy, yet so nice to look at. Great job, Barb.

Rose said...

I sure like the fabrics used!

I have been making about two blocks a week for a quilt for Lorelei. Seems like at the end of the day, I don't have much energy left.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Better than any ordinary bricks, it's a happy quilt top!

Mickey said...

I think it is absolutely adorable and I love the colors!