Monday, June 29, 2009

sharing what I see...


Tonight as I did my outside watering this is what the *sunset* looked like! Very different compared to most sunsets for us! Could be because rain is once again predicted in PA, clouds do seem to be in the distance! We will see, maybe rain coming or maybe just a sunset that is unique...but oh so different and reminding us that God is really in charge of all things!

1 comment:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Amen. Sometimes I find that it is in nature where I can really see God's handiwork.

Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog makeover. I'm still at the same blog address so don't worry about finding me. Just changed my look. We're heading to PA tomorrow for the weekend. I'm so excited to get there and enjoy the holiday. Hopefully the rain stays away!!!