My introduction to a company named
Zappos came by suggestion 'via' my daughter and granddaughter! I have ordered from this company using the internet several times and I must say I am very pleased! Service is
very fast, the fact that it is *free shipping* is also a plus IMHO! BUT also
IF you are not pleased or the item does not fit properly you may return the item or items *free shipping* for the return! In this day in age, how many times do we find all of this available? Now granted the return status has a request that you don't wear the items outside to do your gardening, so I wear mine in the house for a few hours to make sure I am comfy and liking what I have purchased ☺ !!
What am I ordering you may ask ~~ shoes and sneakers and I have been happy everytime! My most recent order is all about sneakers...I have a problem with getting a comfortable fit with my shoes of any type even sneakers! We can forget wearing any type of dress shoes with a high heel,
not happening anymore ☺! (my package as it arrived today *smiles from me*)

(my three shoe boxes stacked and ready for a try on)

(best of all the greeting inside the lid of the shipping box, they want us to be happy, how can we not smile ?)
I am happy, how about you? Have a great day tomorrow!
3 comments:
Yikes - I don't know about this place, but I'll be checking it out. How many times have I tried something on in a store only to get it home and then decide it doesn't fit well!
Hope you have a great day today, Barb.
I love that! Service with a smile, what could be better?
I've heard great things about Zappo's though I haven't yet bought shoes online. The guy who owns the company only wears jeans and tee shirts and they have weekly parties. I guess it's a really great company to work for. They are consistantly rated excellent for their customer service. Hope your sneakers fit well!! Ther'es nothing like new shoes!
Post a Comment