
A day of remembering the reason, a day of picnics, a day to mow the grass, a day to quilt ~~ and tomorrow July 3rd is a day that I am home from the office (surprise, surprise they just happened to remember yesterday to mention it to us ☺ )!! I honestly have LOTS to do and if I can shake my *migraine headache* by the morning I will be busy with many projects for the day...actually more than I can do in a day!
Enjoy your day, it is just one day before the official *Independence Day*, please remember to display your flag with pride in honor of the *Fourth of July*!
2 comments:
I was glad to read that you had this day off; what a great surprise! Hope you find time to do what you need to with plenty of time for yourself for something fun. Nothing like a three-day weekend! Blessings to you, my friend.
Long may she wave!
Post a Comment