Wednesday, July 8, 2009

beauty within minutes...

This is a sunset that truly happened within minutes on the evening of July 4th, as hubby and I took a few minutes to sit on our front porch! I debated do I want to take more pictures of a sunset, it seems there have been many beautiful sunsets this spring and summer. As I watched the changes unfolding minute by minute, I decided YES I need to take pictures and let them speak for themselves!
ENJOY AS GOD SHARES HIS GLORY WITH US!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only say WOW!

How awesome it must have been to experience! Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

Totally awesome!! Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Glorious!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

What beautiful pictures! God really does some marvelous work.

Susan said...

Beautiful!

Feedsack Fantasy said...

Don't yo just love the way God paints! TTFN ~Marydon