When I stopped at her house to bring Mickey to my house, she mentioned the "need for a quick birthday gift for tonight...did I think she would have time to put together a pair of pillowcases"...oh my the pressure was on...but it was accomplished! Following you see her finished pillowcases! Her friend loves *pink* and has lots of pink in her bedroom. This same friend is very much into music just as Mickey is...so Mickey knew she needed to do something *pink and music*!! Into the stash and this is her combo...pink for the pillowcase body, music fabric for the trim and hem area of the pillowcase, and this is times two!! TWO mind you, and she did it, gift completed and in the tissue paper and gift bag and ready to go! And YES we did pack up the machines and supplies...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...or should that be MISSIONS??
(bright pink cases with white and black music fabric for the trim,the fold would lead you to believe the cases are black..nope they are bright pink, the hem area is the black)
(a bit of fancy decorative stitching, and there you have them)
May each of you have a wonderful time for the rest of the week, and I will be back in touch after QO ends on Sunday!
6 comments:
Lovely pillowcases...and I'm soooo jealous that you'll be at the Hershey show...
Have a great time!
Hope to see you there on Saturday!!!
I love them! Enjoy your weekend; what a wonderful opportunity for both of you. You are a very special gramma!
I so wish I was going to the show this year, but time doesn't allow this year. I'll be looking forward to seeing lots of photos and hearing all about it when you get back. Have a wonderful time!
Those pillow cases are SOOOOOOOOOOO Mickey! I am sure they will be LOVED! Have fun!
HLY
Laurie
I hope you guys are having fun--I am sure just being together is fun for the two of you.
The pillowcases are so nice.
Post a Comment