Monday, July 6, 2009

silence of the halls...

If you were to visit me during the day, you would be greeted by the "silence of the halls"! I will give you a *mini* tour of the school building that I am employed in...this will be year # 35 for me! The time has gone fast, I enjoy the type of work I do, and I love that I had the opportunity to be in the building for my grandchildren IF they needed me, didn't happen very often! My grandchildren are very focused on their purpose 'always' especially when they are in school, and just every once-in-awhile they would stop by for a *Hi* with me! I still have one year left with the youngest and then...I will need to give it up OR find someone else to loan me a grandchild ;>)!

(front hall, main entrance)

(side hall, locker area)

(back hall)

(health suite, *well* the nurse's desk)

(main office, my desk and the desk of my co-worker (she is the best)

There you have just a quick look at where I spend five days a week, right now very quiet, very shiney halls, and only infrequent visits by our teachers!

Have a great day tomorrow and hopefully your week will go well!

2 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Thank you for sharing your day in pictures! Glad you have an office partner; I'll bet a lot of chatting is done this time of year :D Have a great day, friend.

Laurie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! School's out for summer!!! More quilty time! Love the pics and 35 years is a long time!!!

As for QO...I am sooooooooooo not happy but it's just not going to work. We have been spending too much money with the condo and not selling the house that I really should not be traveling to PA. I had hoped this year would work but it just has been nuts. I hope next year we'll only have one mortgage and be able to do some classes as well. I am SOOOO SORRY...please make me a reservation AGAIN for 2010...

Do I need to cancel the room or do you have that? Weird that your email bounced back. I haven't changed my email...still soccerljg4@yahoo.com

HLY
Laurie