Wednesday, July 15, 2009

donation quilts...

Today I had a fun afternoon sewing with Mickey...she worked on her commissioned baby quilt and I finished up another donation quilt top for Quilt Odyssey!
(another string quilt ~ child size)

(five tops are ready to go)

In two weeks Mickey and I will travel to Hershey PA for the Quilt Odyssey Show! We truly enjoy everything about this show...classes, vendors, time together to sew, learn new techniques, relax and laugh! Each year we WANT to donate quilt tops for the "Hugs and Kisses" program for the Hershey Med. Center...and each year it just gets here faster then we expect and we feel sad that we have not donated tops to the program! This year will be different, at this point there are five tops ready, and a sixth on my mind IF time allows! It feels so good ♥ to raid the stash and share with the donation program supported by Quilt Odyssey!

7 comments:

Mickey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mickey said...

They all look wonderful!!! I'm sure any child would be delighted to receive one of them! You did a great job!
Love, Mickey

Susan said...

They are beautiful! I know they will be loved by the kids who receive them!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Those quilts are made with such fun colors. Good job! You are a sweetie.

Laurie said...

WOOHOO...LOVE LOVE LOVE those bright colors!!! Some lucky kids are going to LOVE them!!!
HLY
Laurie

Gayle said...

This is a beautiful quilt. I love the border.

Anya said...

What lovely cheery quilts! The children will love them.