(the end result...cut finger requiring bandaid on Sunday)
Today my finger is very sore, not a major cut, but enough to cause the continued need of a bandaid and limited pressure when using my hand. And just think I actually do have a ruler with a guard on it...but that was not the ruler I was using, I hurried and grabbed the closest ruler..."it just does not pay to be in a hurry"!
6 comments:
Ouch! I sure hope it's feeling better before your QO classes!
Yikes! We need you; don't be taking pieces off yourself :D
Ow, that hurts. I'm sure you'll be extra careful in your upcoming classes this week...
Sorry you cut your finger.... I did that once just by passing the cutter from my left to my right hand... those blades are sharp!!
Hope to see you at Odyssey on Saturday... i'll be there selling raffle tickets for my guild.
Hugs!
OUCH...take care of that injury. Have fun at QO.
HLY
Laurie
Sometimes the small cuts are much worse than bad ones...I must say I have had some close calls. Usually mine are from leaving a blade open. I am definitely trying to do better in that dept.
Post a Comment