Tuesday, July 28, 2009

please stop over...

Pictures of the most recent commissioned baby quilt created by Mickey have been uploaded to her blog! Also I notice she has placed pictures of some of her other quilts into her sidebar ~ three of the quilts in her sidebar are the "best of show" winners of previous years in the county fair!

(machine quilting in progress)

(a closer look, this border fabric is so neat)


I am very blessed to have this sweet quilter in my life ~ she is an inspiration for me ~ her many talents amaze me...and the fact that she loves to quilt...brings me great pleasure! Please look I know you will like what you see on her blog!

2 comments:

Mickey said...

Thanks Grandma! I love our time spent together sewing!
Love, Mickey

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Oh I just love baby quilts. I'm really hoping that one day when I have a baby, my mom will make it's bedding. No store bought blanket can ever compare to a baby quilt. Can't wait to go check out Mickey's quilts!