As I drive off to the hospital each day to visit with that ♥special guy♥ in my life I find more and more beauty on the drive! Fields of Sunflowers are showing up, and I want to believe that God is sharing something glorious to make the 1.5 hours on the road seem less stressful! The recovery is slow, but we are seeing improvements each day...*hubby* just wants to come home...AND I want him to be well enough to come home! The doctors are encouraging, and telling us daily ~~ not much longer and he will be home!
Prayers are good, God cares!
5 comments:
What a beautiful gift God has provided on your drive. Give Len my regards and remember to take care of yourself as well!
HLY
Laurie
Barb: I'm praying for you both. Sorry to hear the drive is so long. I know what those long visits in the hospital are like let alone have to be on the road as well. Hope he will be home with you soon. Hugs to you, friend.
Oh, I hope it is soon for both of you. You are in my prayers.
BTW, those sunflowers are glorious!
Hoping that day is soon, very soon! Prayers abound!
hey friend!! It's been a long time since we've said hello. Sorry to hear Len is in the hospital...will be praying for him! Miss you!
Post a Comment