
This date forty-eight years ago hubby and I started our lives together as a married couple!
We have a blessed marriage, one of many happy times, we are parents of two amazing adult children with spouses that are truly blessings added to our family! The four grandchildren have allowed for more love, pride and laughs with delightful adventures! God has blessed us abundently!
A bit of a side note...our anniversary will need to be celebrated at a later date because *hubby* is in the hospital and will continue to have medical tests and today will undergo back surgery ~ please pray for him!
8 comments:
I take it Happy Anniversary is in order! Congratulations!
Happy anniversary and of course, prayers and good thoughts sent to you and your hubby for a speedy recovery!
Hugs and prayers to hubby........ I'm sure things will go well.
I can't believe 48 years!!!! Congrats...... what a wonderful life you've had together.
Hugs!
I made the first comment when only the picture was showing...I just happened to come back by to see if you had added words.
Prayers coming your way....let us know how things go.
Praying for your husband's return to good health and a positive outcome from today's surgery. Happy Anniversary to both of you, and many more!
Happy anniversary! May you have many more happy years together!
My prayers for a successful surgery and full recovery for your husband!
First and foremost...PRAYERS for success for the surgery...and secondly...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hly
laurie
Barb: He is on my prayer list, and so are you! Please keep us posted.
Congratulations on 48 years. I hope you have many, many more together. Hugs to you both.
Post a Comment