
Unfortunately it is taking more than a *bandaid* to handle the recovery for my hubby! He is trying his best to do as the doctors and nurses are instructing, but being the independent guy that he is...welllllll "nuf" said!
Thank you for your prayers, there is no question that God hears all prayers, and is bringing healing and recovery in a better way then originally expected for my patient!
5 comments:
So glad to hear this news...was thinking I should email you. Take care of yourself, also!
So glad to hear the news! I hope this works for Len and you as well. MEGA HUGS to you!
HLY
Laurie
Thank you for the update, Barb. You are both still in my prayers.
I want to wish you a very happy belated anniversary and want to let you know that I will keep your husband in my prayers. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend, Barb!
That's great news, Barb! I hope he continues to do well and is home soon!
Post a Comment