Monday, August 31, 2009

a day to rest...

On Sunday we I had a chance to rest and enjoy...hubby pretty much is *required* to continue to rest at this point of his recovery! I will share a few events of *our* "day to rest"!
Mickey, her Dad and her brother had the special music at our church Sunday morning, they do a beautiful job with their music!

(Cameron with the Bongo Drums ~ he loves percussion)

(A Dad and His Son ~ I can't resist this title, son Mike is showing his Dad his garden, bag in hand to share his bounty)

(Mike also has beautiful flowers as you may remember from a previous blog entry...notice that pesky little bug on the pretty pink flower ☺)?

My hubby is recovering very slowly slower then he likes, but he is getting a little bit stronger each day, and walking is becoming a bit more stable...that is an issue at this time!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the first day of school for our students, I *hope* we are ready! I want to have a positive attitude, we have many changes with how things are to be handled, and it has added a greater burden on the office staff...WE CAN DO THIS!!

4 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Hope this school year will be a good one for you. Glad to see the hubby up and around and enjoying getting out. Are you sewing?

Laurie said...

glad recovery is going well...
hly
laurie

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

I hope your day of work has gone smoothly and things are easier than expected. Seems like it is stressful no matter where one works these days.

I am glad your husband continues to recover.