
Finally I can report that *hubby* is home from his hospital stay...surgery went as well as it could...and now he (we) will work at the slow recovery! The doctors tell us it will take time, but his strength and walking ability will be regained! It is "much to slow" in his humble opinion ☺...(arghhhhh MEN)!!

The LLWS is now happening in South Williamsport, PA...thankfully we can enjoy the games from home on the TV, the trips to the hospital took us thru that area everyday...the traffic and the detours were beginning to make our daily travels to the hospital a bit more stressful for us!
God took good care of making our travels safe and now we also are avoiding the headaches of the LLWS traffic up close and personal!
Having said this...I do love watching the games at home on the TV during the duties of being a ♥caregiver♥...those kids are the best the games are great, if you can catch a game or two, I am sure you will enjoy them! It is great entertainment for my patient ☺!
5 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that your husband is home and recovering!
I understand all about the traffic from the Little League World Series! My sister is having her chemo treatments in Williamsport.
Best wishes to both of you as he recovers, in God's time. I pray for patience and His healing touch...
So glad to hear hubby is feeling better.
It doesn't seem that it has been nearly 20 years since our Shippensburg team was in the finals at the LLWS. Where does the time go.
Hugs!
This is such good news to hear! I hope the recovery goes well, and quicker than the doctor expects! Take care of yourself!
Barb: I'm so glad he's home, and you can get on with the recovery. You take it easy yourself, too! I'll continue to pray for you both. Hope you are holding up just fine.
Post a Comment