Thursday, March 27, 2008

a change of season...

I do believe Spring is about to make an appearance in PA! I found this lonely little flower blooming in an area near where I enter my back door!

 
Posted by Picasa


The weatherman predicts the possibility of some snow yet to come...but I will continue to watch for more sightings of Spring flowers and enjoy the morning sounds of the Robins chirping in my yard!

4 comments:

Rose said...

It isn't fair!!!! I don't have anything in bloom yet! LOL Actually, my hyacinths are very close...so I will just wait on them.

Ellen said...

Hi Barb.....just sending a Spring ((((hug)))your way!
Thanks for visiting my new blog today. I'm excited about using it in my ministry and for anyone else who happens upon it!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... those flowers are adorable. I can't wait until it gets warm outside! I love Spring!
Luv ya, Mickey

Laurie said...

WHAT???? I don't even have that going on here! NO FAIR is RIGHT!!! LOL
HLY
Laurie