Sunday, March 30, 2008

spring at the university...

We had an opportunity to visit the University to hear grandson #2 singing with the University Choir, OH WOW THEY ARE GOOD! First picture shows the *music hall* where the concerts are held. Grandson #1 is also at the University and he is involved with the Wind Ensemble, but this concert was the Choir doing the entertaining! The end of April we will return to hear both grandsons #1 and #2 in concert...double the entertainment and love!

 


We arrived at the University and it appears Spring has also arrived because we found Pansies and the Crocus already plentiful in flower pots and flower beds...beauty all around the buildings on the campus!

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Doesn't this just make you anxious for Spring to arrive for you? HAPPY DAY!

2 comments:

Rose said...

You could send me either of the bottom two and I would not complain! Though I am partial to pansies.

Laurie said...

OK...I have been waiting for this post...but where are pics of the dgs? HUH? LOL...I know you had a great time!
HLY
Laurie