Wednesday, April 2, 2008

serene...

As you read my blog you have heard me mention the *Amish* neighbors, this entry will once again feature the *Amish* that live nearby! The first picture if you look really closely you can see two Amish Farms far in the distance...they truly are that far from me..and open fields and trees between us!

 


An Amish farm that I can walk past (as when I snapped this picture) or drive past as I travel to and from my job each day!

 


Another Amish farm that I used my zoom capability on my camera to pull in closer for the picture, but again I can walk past or drive past everyday to and from my job! This farm is probably 1/2 mile from my house!

 


And this is what my grandchildren have always referred to as the *frog pond* because it is usually very lively with frogs making their croaking sound in the evenings...it is a feeder to a stream that travels thru the Amish meadow!

 
Posted by Picasa


Relaxing to look at and makes living in the country worthwhile! I hope you have enjoyed another trip thru my neighborhood!

2 comments:

Rose said...

I am envious of your view! I love the farm pictures and would love to have either one in jigsaw puzzle form! There is just a certain atmosphere on a farm that is no where else.

Laurie said...

thanks for those pics barb...it makes me feel like i have been to your house!
hly
laurie