Saturday, April 12, 2008

thinking spring...

This has been a very busy day following a very stressful week at the office! I just had to take a few minutes to snap these pics to share with all of you! A gorgeous day in PA today, in the 70s and a beautiful blue sky!

First picture is of an orphan Pansy (survived the winter) ~ *this* beauty is growing between the bricks of my entrance walkway to my front door! How did it get there ?? not sure, but it sure is cute to look at and helped me to smile today! SPRING IS ARRIVING SOON! My flower beds and planters will soon be planted full of THIS years Pansies! I LOVE PANSIES!!



This second picture is just a bit blurry, because there is a breeze causing the trees to sway a bit, but I just love the buds starting to show on this maple tree! Just a few days ago there were tight little buds, today obviously opening a bit to show some color!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

OH HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love it when a strong pansy rears up and says "HERE I AM!" Too precious! I can hardly wait to get something planted as well...maybe this week!

We are green and budding here too, just NOT warm!