Dandelions growing in the midst of stones in a ditch, at the end of my driveway!
Pretty Panises greeted me one day when I arrived home from the office, do you notice the raindrops on the petals...how sweet!
Pear blossoms ~ they were only buds in the morning as I went to the office, when I returned at the end of the day ~ GLORIOUS FLOWERS!! The lord surely knew this would make my day so much better!
If only we look the Lord does provide "beauty" in the form of "spring in unexpected places" ENJOY!
3 comments:
what great pictures barb! thanks for sharing!
hly
laurie
Love the flowers! I think you are about as excited as I was when everything really started blooming. Great shot of the pansies....
What wonderful pictures. Thank you for sharing. I think we all need to make the time to see the beauty God provides in those unexpected places. I've been trying to do that when I run. When I start to really look at all the diversity and beauty around us I am completly in awe of our Creator! Hope you have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment