I just went and told your DG congratulations--and saw her room. She will do well whatever she chooses to do...
BTW, I am finally back up and running good. I got it back together by Wed, night, then my brother came down yesterday...today I went with one of my daughters to the greenhouse and am just now trying to catch up on all my blogs.
3 comments:
WOOHOO!!!!!!! Congrats to DGD!
HLY
Laurie
Congratulations to your granddaughter!! What a great achievement, you have every reason to be proud!!
I just went and told your DG congratulations--and saw her room. She will do well whatever she chooses to do...
BTW, I am finally back up and running good. I got it back together by Wed, night, then my brother came down yesterday...today I went with one of my daughters to the greenhouse and am just now trying to catch up on all my blogs.
Post a Comment