I am showing a group picture of the entire choir, 6th, 7th and 8th grade students that choose to be in the choir, they are very talented students and do hours of concert preparation all during school time. This means they give up time that they could be enjoying homeroom time, study time and also makes for shortened lunch periods! THESE KIDS ARE THE BEST and most dedicated group of students!
From where I was seated in the audience it was tough getting good pictures, but I managed a close up picture of DGD and also DGS! Now DGS is doing a special number with a group of boys, and it was a Pirate Song and they had so much fun with it!
Hope you enjoy one more glimpse of my talented musicians! If you are bored I will forgive you for skipping this entry, not everyone can understand or know about my dedication and love for my DGKs!
2 comments:
I never tire of hearing about your GKs. It is always nice to hear about good kids....I would be singing their praises too if they were my grandchildren.
how fun! you go ahead and brag about those dgk's! you deserve it!
HLY
laurie
Post a Comment