Saturday, April 5, 2008

bogged down...

Still here, but just "bogged down" with things :<(...not a happy feeling with being "bogged down"!

This project had reached the point of being without any progress, until today! I have finally had a chance to add a bit of sewing to my life again! My day job is very much in the way of having any pleasure at my sewing machine!

 

 
Posted by Picasa


I like looking at these neat stacks in my basket, makes me feel good and like I am actually allowed some *me* time! Not in a selfish way with the *me* time but just doing something that is an accomplishment with a few minutes of time! HAVE A GREAT DAY, and HOPEFULLY YOU ARE HAVING A DAY OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

2 comments:

Rose said...

I consider this creative time; as women so much of what we do is cleaning up messes and sometimes I just want to do something that is going to last more than a couple hours or a day.

Anyway, these are so pretty! Sure can't wait to see the finished product.

Laurie said...

Barb,
Those fabrics look GORGEOUS!!! I can hardly wait for you to get it done! I am so glad you had some "you" time!!! You deserve it!
HLY
Laurie