Thanks to my family for supporting and encouraging a new and relaxing hobby for me! Cardmaking is something that I am just *playing* around with ~ NOT REPLACING my quilting/fabric addiction...but just something new and interesting to PLAY WITH!
These new toys are gifts from my son and his family, a mini paper cutter, a glue snail and scissors that are VERY SHARP for triming those tiny little areas! Not showing on the picture would be the *corner rounder* gadget...only so much room on my picture area!
A small group of us get together every other month, this provides relaxing time and many ideas for cardmaking! We can share ideas as well as supplies and the use of gadgets... friends are always anxious to share what they have created during the weeks between get togethers! I have also placed two small gift tags with the gift items...I made these at the get together on Monday evening...JUST PLAYING with an idea!
Not by coincidence I have my pictures showing a page in the idea book that express a sincere *thank you* and *loved* to the presenters of these new toys! Thank you to my ENTIRE FAMILY for understanding my need for yet another simple relaxing hobby!

2 comments:
It's alright to have more than one hobby--I have received a few handcrafted cards and really liked them. It is just another creative outlet. I will enjoy seeing cards that you make!
I would love to try painting, but I tell myself I need another hobby like I need a hole in the head.
Very COOL!!! I bet you will enjoy this new hobby a lot! Have fun with it Barb! You are so fortunate to have a family who loves you so very much! They are fortunate to have you in their lives as well!
HLY
Laurie
Post a Comment