As Fall draws near the field corn stalks begin to turn brown and the ears become heavy with kernels of corn! It was predicted that this would be a *poor* year for the crops because we have had dry weather. I can see God has a different plan, the corn is tall and healthy soon to be harvested!



Just as we have many fields of Sunflowers in our area we also have many more fields of corn, it is comforting to see the crops doing so well!
2 comments:
I am plannning on pictures of corn--funny how we all seem to think along the same lines.
Over in Illinois, I would love to be able to climb up high to take some pictures...I have no idea how many acres are in corn but it is a huge, huge area.
great pics barb...thanks for sharing...you are an amazing friend and God blessed me when he put you in my life! love ya!
hly
laurie
Post a Comment