AWESOME pictures Barb! Thanks for bringing a smile to my heart!HLYLaurie
Beautiful pictures Barb, but I sure hate to think about Fall being just around the corner! That's the only bad thing about living in Northern Pennsylvania...the summers are too short!
I saw these the other day, but didn't have time to comment. Those sunflowers are beautiful...you probably have guessed they are a favorite of mine.
Nice pictures, Barb. Maybe as the days get shorter you'll have time to start on some DJ blocks...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWESOME pictures Barb! Thanks for bringing a smile to my heart!
HLY
Laurie
Beautiful pictures Barb, but I sure hate to think about Fall being just around the corner! That's the only bad thing about living in Northern Pennsylvania...the summers are too short!
I saw these the other day, but didn't have time to comment. Those sunflowers are beautiful...you probably have guessed they are a favorite of mine.
Nice pictures, Barb. Maybe as the days get shorter you'll have time to start on some DJ blocks...
Post a Comment