Wednesday, August 20, 2008

reading...



Have you read this book (click to enlarge it helps)? It is incredibly moving, and gives *hope* for those of us that *believe* that God is in charge and all things are in his timing and there is a plan!

Please understand I have been reading this book slowly and painfully long in time, but when I am reading I do resist putting it down. My vision problems and my work schedule just get in the way of my reading!

3 comments:

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

I will watch for the library to have this...I cannot imagine what their parents went through if this is who I am thinking it is...is it the one where they thought the survivor was one girl when in fact she was the one reported as dead?

p.s removed this the first time because I needed to edit it just a tiny bit!

Barb said...

Rose, yes you are correct.