The directors of the musical gave the list of the needed items...all clothes of the 1960s...uhhhhhh yeah it is now 2009 and not many clothing items from the '60s' are readily available!
Off we went this weekend ~granddaughter and her list, her mom, and me~ traveling thru three counties, and visiting every thrift store we could find :>D ...let's just say we went thru so many racks of clothes, that I don't think I will want to visit a thrift shop anytime soon again! However we did have luck, we did help the economy of the Salvation Army Thrift Stores and the following will show pictures of a few of our finds! All of which will need to be altered a bit to take on the look of the '60s' clothes!
Oh the things we will do for our granddchildren, please check back in a few days to see how we did...the clothes need to be ready by Wednesday...CAN I DO IT??
4 comments:
You sure can, I have no doubt! I am eager for the fashion show! ;)
Grandmas can do anything! I can't wait to see the finished results...
Yes you can do it! Looking forward to your pictures. Keep that needle flying!
Wednesday??? You don't have much time left...how are things coming along?
Post a Comment