Thursday, March 19, 2009

spring ?...

It has been rather slow in arriving, this poor little plant is all that I can find in my flower bed for proof of the season! The calendar indicates it will begin tomorrow.

Rather pathetic don't you think? I am very anxious to fill my flower beds with my traditional Pansies...their many colors that will overflow in every possible spot that I can plant them...SOON I am confident it can happen!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

LOVE your new photo in your header! BRIGHTS!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
hly
laurie

Nancy said...

A few of my crocus have opened up and my daffodils are starting to pop up through the soil. No buds yet, but they wn't be far behind.

Happy Spring!

Rose said...

I LOVE pansies! They are one of my favorite, favorite flowers. Love their bold colors and just the variety of color is awesome in itself.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I'm looking for signs of spring but we were just hit with a snow storm the other day. Very disapointing! I'm glad that it seems to be heading your way though! This spring/summer I hope to plant some flowers and really make for myself a pretty garden. We'll see how it goes! I'm not exactly a green thumb.