(the makings of the *crunchy peanut butter* ice cream that hubby and I are known for when there is a need for homemade ice cream)
(this is it, what is left from a six quart freezer of ice cream)
(the meds for my migraine headache...I have one now!
I will be fine, I just need to take the meds, get my trusty heat pad and sleep! I have a problem with sleeping (a few hours in bed and I am awake and thinking I might as well get up)! I need sleep ;>)! Anyone of you that have the tendency for a Migraine understand that loud noises and bright lights are not good for a Migraine! The noise level last night at the family night was so extreme that I actually left the church social room with what I knew would become a Migraine. I sat quietly in the sanctuary needing the darkness and the quiet! Don't you think it would be a good place to be with a migraine?
4 comments:
So, I'm guessing you have a migraine? Please take good care, my friend!
Take care of yourself Barb. I know when Steve get a migraine that it is not pretty.
HLY
Laurie
I have never had a migraine, but my older daughter used to have them as well as a friend at work. So, I do feel sorry for you--I know they are horrible. Hope by the time you read this that you feel better.
Crunchy peanut butter ice cream - count me in! Sorry about the migraine after a treat like that; hope you are feeling better now.
Post a Comment