(geese making their way north)
(youngest grandson with a few minutes to fish at the pond)
(granddaughter and her dad enjoying a few quiet moments by the side of the pond)
Are you seeing signs of Spring at your house? I have been watching for the tiny sprouts in the flower beds that would tell me that the Spring flowers are waking up, but so far they are hiding from me!
3 comments:
We have daffodills showing off their brilliant, happy, colors and bluebirds checking out the nesting boxes... Spring's a comin'!
My tulips and daffodils are peeping through...I am just hoping we don't end up getting another hard freeze. The geese are pairing off now, like they have a nest.
Yes, we are showing color here and there. I blogged about it last weekend. It made my heart sing to see color showing. Since then, the two blooming azaleas have doubled their blooms. About the time they get tired, the other two will start blooming. We should have color for some time.
Post a Comment