Wednesday, February 4, 2009

before and after...

Memory jog with this blog entry ;>)! Please reference back to January 25 if you wish to have more info on this.

(handmade cupboard for daughter and her family as presented on Christmas Day)

(same cupboard prior to delivery)

(cupboard in place and decorated at daughters house)

I thought you might enjoy seeing the finished project in use, she loves to decorate in the primitive style!!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

very cool...thanks for sharing this pic barb!
hly
laure

Linda said...

Nice! Fits right in!

Susan said...

The cabinet looks great! I'm sure it will be treasured for years to come!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

It's beautiful, Barb! Looks like your daughter knew exactly how to decorate it, too. It's such a keepsake to be treasured forever. Thanks for your comment re: my grandson, he is, indeed, the perfect gift from God! I am so deeply grateful for this precious baby.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

This is so nice! I really like how she decorated it. My dad made me a cupboard for Christmas as well. Which reminds me that I need to post some photos.

Rose said...

She has a lovely touch when it comes to decorating!