Wednesday, February 18, 2009

projects in the making...

While considering the desired finish to the Dresden Plate project, it is time for me to think about the next project that has a time limit for responding.

(dresden plate blocks finished for my DIL)

The call to begin the quilts for *kids with cancer* for the Camp Dost that was so special to Kelsey with the Kelsey's Dream Project! For those new to my blog, if you scroll my sidebar you will see pictures of my *sweet granddaughter* and her work with the Raffle Quilt for the Kelsey's Dream Festival of this past summer.

(in my plan/brain this group of fabrics will become a *rail fence* quilt)


(tonight these fabrics became strips for a string quilt, also already cut strips have joined the stack of tonights cuttings)

If you wish to learn more about the organization of Kelsey's Dream, please feel free to go into the website and read about the most recent happenings to benefit children with Cancer. This organization is spreading its resources into many areas and also neighboring states. I am proud that *our family* is supportive of the Kelsey's Dream!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

GREAT fabrics barb! it's gonna be a beauty!
hly
laurie

Rose said...

That is a lovely choice of fabrics...I see several I wish i had.

My mind is at a standstill..cannot think of a thing to do with those dresden plate blocks...I have always loved the dresden plate block and you would think I would have ideas but I just don't right now.