Sunday, February 15, 2009

wind damage...

This past week in PA we had winds that were *loud, whistling and scarey*... fortunately not tornado type winds in my area. However the wind was able to do some damage, even at my house.

(our tv antenna was pushed and became dislodged from the support and actually snapped off at the ground level)

(the guys discussing the best way to remove the antenna without more damage to the siding and chimney)

(there it goes...a loud thud and it hit the ground)

(wait guys let me get a picture of the three of you ~ ♥Mike our son, ♥Mike our SIL and ♥Len my hubby)

(ahhhhh ~ oh look there will be no more TV coming from this antenna)

Happy to report NO INJURIES to my guys (thank you Mike, Mike and Len), I am glad I was asked to be in charge of the picture taking ☺, and not on the roof! Fortunately our TV viewing is via satellite dish and no longer needing the antenna! That was one very high antenna, needed in the past if we wanted to watch TV.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

YIKES...good luck getting that fixed and thank goodness it was minor damage!

Rose said...

I am glad that is all the damage you had and glad that it is not needed. And I agree, better them than me on that roof!

Anya said...

Glad you're all safe...climbing on the roof is dangerous...

Connie Bauder said...

Nice to *meet* you Barb!! I've enjoyed visiting your blog!