
For the past 4 days we watched our *Rosie* struggle with living the life as a cat, a much loved cat! Rosie will be missed, she was gentle, playful and always patient with our busy schedules. We had to make the very difficult choice of letting our Rosie go to a better place. May you rest in peace Rosie!
5 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty. I know how hard that is. Our cat Sugar passed away at 13, and I had to call our oldest daughter at school three weeks before she was to come home for the summer.
it is always hard to lose a friend.
Hugs from,
Nancy and Smokey the Cat
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BARB}}}}}}}}}}} I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you can feel my hug!
hly
laurie
Very sorry for the loss of your Furbaby! :(
((((((((big huge hugs!!!))))))))
Linda
So sorry to hear about your loss. It's amazing how much our pets feel like family.
I am sorry for your loss...cats fill a very special place in a person's life. I think everyone should own at least one!
Post a Comment